Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Having a Bad Day

So from time to time you may have a bad day. Maybe you showed up late for a test due to traffic, failed a test miserably, almost got ran over and into 2 wrecks at the same time (I'm not meat to your car sandwich, I am bigger than you). Can you tell I had a bad day yet? I feel its important to let everyone know that the day is only 24 hours and it will eventually end. Yes, I vented to everyone, but it reassured me that its going to be okay.

So I didn't wake up late but traffic decided to be so much worse than usual today. Fortunately, I have a pretty cool professor and he still let me take my test.  That wasn't the test I failed, yes, I understand I can't to amazing on all of them but shit. That grade made me cry! I have never done that bad. I emailed my professor and he is going to help me of course, thank God. On top of that, I was telling a friend from that class and we had planned to study for that test together, but I had work. I told him how horribly I did and he demanded I take off work for the next test, he did MUCH better than I did. So this is so helpful to study with someone who knows but they are doing.

Idiots on the road cannot be helped. And I don't understand why people can't just keep moving forward when driving. Whatever.

At the end of the day, there is a new one coming around the corner. Don't be upset for too long, its one day. Venting to someone or everyone helps. Screaming in your car helped a good bit and just breath.

Stay happy and stay healthy.

Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment